Hittech Wemac | HR Officer
LOCATION: PENANG, MALAYSIA
In line with our succession planning, we have a vacancy in February 2021 for an
Manage routine HR operations and provide support for full spectrum of human resource functions including recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, payroll, training and development, employee relations, HR reporting, HR administration, ad hoc assignment and other duties as assigned.
- Execute / manage all phases of recruitment activities, manpower planning & establish advertisement standard. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, employment marketing, recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Interview and selection of all staff
- Ensure compliance to all statutory requirements related to employment such as Employment Act, Industrial Relation Act etc.
- Ensure compliance of HR management, Payroll Administration to statutory requirements – Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, Immigration, KDN, NSC, LHDN, EPF, Socso, EIS and HRDF
- In-charge of company housekeeping and security matters
- Formulation, administration and implementation of policies; handle payroll and statutory payments
- Development and implementation of appropriate salary structures, staff performance evaluations, office administration and general IT supports
- Handling all matters pertaining to foreign workers management (preparation and submission of new application / permit renewal process, cancellation, employment pass, fomema-medical check up etc.)
- Liaising with foreign worker agents, immigration department, HR Ministry etc.
- Maintain high level documentation system in line with company requirements
- Handle all other HR administration matters and processes
You have 4 – 5 years hands-on experience as HR officer and are experienced in payroll administration, used to comply to government and statutory requirements, efficient in recruitment and training; and used to improve and implement necessary changes to HR procedures and practices
You possess a diploma and/or degree in human resource management. You are proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Power point and you can fluently communicate in Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and English. You must possess strong inter-personal -, planning -, organizing -, follow-up – and problem solving skills.
An interesting, challenging, independent and responsible position in a dynamic work environment. Hittech Wemac is an internationally oriented company, has an open-door policy and short decision paths. There are plenty of opportunities for you to grow professionally and in self-development.
Information can be obtained from Fiona Lee, HRM, +604-588 1234
You can send your application direct to Fiona Lee via email email@example.com