NPI Production Engineer (32-40 hrs)
Location the Hague
What will you do as an NPI Production Engineer at Hittech Multin BV?
As an NPI Production Engineer you work in a multidisciplinary New Product Introduction (NPI) team. You supervise and advise on the DfX aspects of the design and you are also responsible for designing and setting up the series assembly process. The NPI Production Engineer designs and verifies assembly processes for complex (mechatronic) modules that are used in the semicon, medical or analysis market. You will work from the office located in the Hague.
The following tasks are part of your responsibilities:
- You contribute to the DfX aspects of the design;
- You design and set up the assembly process;
- You define and assess risks within the assembly process;
- You define the required dedicated specific tooling within the assembly process;
- You draft process descriptions, work and test instructions;
- You train and certify assembly and test engineers;
- You contribute to purchasing specifications (critical to quality aspects);
- You assist in setting up the supply chain.
What do we ask of you?
- HBO/WO degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experiences;
- You have an affinity with production techniques (milling, injection molding, turning, etc);
- You are able to comprehend complex designs;
- You have knowledge of DfX;
- You can work and collaborate independently and in a team;
- Good English language skills, both verbally and written.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging position in a high-tech environment where you come into contact diverse products, customers and challenges;
- Hybrid working;
- Company laptop and mobile phone;
- Quarterly bonus scheme;
- Training opportunities within and outside our organization;
- Competitive salary;
- Collective Labor Agreement Metalektro including, 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days.
Hittech Multin, located in The Hague and is part of the Hittech Group. With more than 150 colleagues, we are driven to develop high-tech mechatronic systems and to produce them in series. We do this for the semiconductor industry, the medical sector and the laboratory market.At Hittech Multin we focus on a pleasant working environment, we keep the lines short and there is a lot of transparency. We also communication a lot about the ins and outs of the organization. Milestones are celebrated together and we provide fun activities. We are located in a brand new building with a state of the art infrastructure. Due to the rapid growth, we are always looking for new talent. If we have raised your interest in joining our team, please feel free to contact us!
To apply for this position
Working at Hittech Multin means plenty of opportunities to develop your talent. Does the vacancy appeal to you? Please send your CV and motivation letter to Madri Singh, Corporate Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the vacancy, please contact us on +31 638215118
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.