Hittech Multin | Optical Designer
Site: Den Haag
Are you the
who likes to see your own ideas realized in the hightech market?
This is who we are
Hittech Multin, based in The Hague, is a leading system supplier for the semiconductor industry, the medical industry and the laboratory market. The strength and success of our company lies in the combination of design, engineering and production at one location. We have an open and informal culture and organization. Hittech Multin is part of the Hittech Group (www.hittech.com).
In the optical branch within the development department, we are looking for expansion. Do you have competences in the field of optics and would you like to take up the challenge with us to make this competence even more successful?
Within the existing development department of about 30 colleagues, consisting of mechanical, mechatronic and optical designers, electronics and software specialists, you and your optical colleagues form a specialist optics team. A great way to deploy and share your knowledge, creativity and experience with us and our customers.
You are thrilled about optics. You have a high level of knowledge and you are looking forward to a challenge.
- Preferably MSc level; for example in (applied) physics or similar directions
- 1-4 years of work experience as an optical designer
- Analytic and pragmatic attitude
- Able to translate concepts into practical designs that meet the required requirements
- Strong interest in mechatronics
- Good communication skills and persuasiveness to come up with solutions with our customers and colleagues
- Experience in optical design tools like Zemax
This is our offer
- A challenging position in a hightech environment with an informal culture
- A fun, open working atmosphere, where your opinions and ideas are appreciated
- Your designs will be actually built and taken into production; you will see the result of your work!
- Diverse and varied work; different projects for different market segments
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- Employment conditions in accordance with collective agreements (CAO-metalektro), e.g. with 27 holidays and 13 ADV days (shorter working hours)
Does this appeal to you?
Working at Hittech Multin means plenty of opportunity for developing your talent. Does this appeal to you? We look forward to your response. Call for more information with Stefan Vossen: 0031 6 51177042 or visit our website: www.hittech.com
You can also respond directly to the vacancy Optical Designer, by submitting your application and CV to Chantal Dunselman: email@example.com