Hittech Multin| Mechatronisch Software Engineer
As a Mechatronic Software Engineer you create one qualification system for highly complex mechatronic actuators. You translate customer and production specifications into the required software solution. The qualification system you co-designed is used in serial production to fully automatically qualify the assembled actuators. You work within a multidisciplinary team where your opinion matters. You help determine the system architecture and choice of components, by using the framework developed by ourselves.
The following tasks are part of your responsibilities:
- You devise and implement software concepts for series qualification of mechatronic actuators;
- You regularly coordinate your progress with the project team and the customer;
- You write design document and make technical product documentation;
- You implement and tune industrially common controllers;
- You test the developed software on the hardware and write the report.
What do we ask of you?
- Completed university education in the direction of Mechatronics, Industrial Automation, Technical Informatics, Electrical Engineering or similar;
- At least 3 years of relevant knowledge and experience;
- You have good analytical skills and a pragmatic attitude;
- You can translate requirements into practical designs that meet the requirements;
- You have experience with Python & MATLAB-Simulink;
- You have experience with the design and commissioning of industrial controllers;
- Experience with Beckhoff hardware and TwinCAT is a plus;
- Good English language skills, both verbally and written.
What can we offer you?
- A challenging position in a high-tech environment where you will come into contact with diverse products, customers and challenges; (challenging/challenges…)
- Hybrid working;
- Company laptop and mobile phone;
- Quarterly bonus scheme;
- Training opportunities within and outside our organization;
- Competitive salary;
- Collective Labor Agreement Metalektro including 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days.
Hittech Multin is located in The Hague and is part of the Hittech Group. With more than 150 colleagues, we are driven to develop high-tech mechatronic systems and to produce them in series. We do this for the semiconductor industry, the medical sector and the laboratory market. At Hittech Multin we focus on a pleasant working environment; we keep the lines short and there is a lot of transparency. We ;communicate a lot about the ins and outs of the organization. Milestones are celebrated together and we provide fun activities. We are located in a brand new building with a state of the art infrastructure. Due to the rapid growth, we are always looking for new talent. If we have raised your interest in joining our team, please feel free to contact us!
To apply for this position
Working at Hittech Multin means plenty of opportunities to develop your talent. Does the vacancy appeal to you? Please send your CV and motivation letter to Madri Singh, Corporate Recruiter, via email@example.com. For more information about the vacancy, please contact us on +31 638215118.
Please do not contact us for sales purposes.