Hittech Wemac | Assembly Technicians
LOCATION: PENANG, MALAYSIA
In line with our rapid business growth, we have vacancies for
You will be responsible for assembling and testing mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies according to established product documentation, instructions and customer specifications. You are expected to perform high precision calibration and advanced adjustments using specific equipment, conduct product and performance testing and record the results. You are responsible to perform cleaning of all parts as per established cleaning procedures to meet Grade 2 cleanroom requirements. You will monitor the functioning of all equipment and report any issues to your superior. You are required to execute preventive maintenance on assembly and test equipment to avoid any breakdown. You will install, repair, inspect, replace, refit, and readjust products as required. You plan and organize materials and supplies to avoid materials shortages
- You are experienced in planning and organizing your work area
- You are experienced with assembling and testing electro-mechanical products
- You are able to communicate in English and have the ability to get the job done within the limited time frame
- You possess at least a professional certificate, diploma or advance diploma or degree in engineering
- Preferably you have 3 years’ experience in a similar field of work
- Knowledge of working in cleanroom and ESD environment is an added advantage
- You are responsible, organized and precise in your day to day work
- You have experience in monitoring progress of assembly operations and follow-up
An interesting, independent and responsible position in a hightech work environment. Hittech Wemac provides high mix low volume machined parts, assemblies and components to its global customer base, which makes your job exciting and interesting. Being one of the pioneers, there are plenty of opportunities to grow within our newly formed assembly department.
Hittech Wemac is a well-established Company within the Hittech Group of companies serving customers in High-Tech markets worldwide. Do you want to be part of this exciting brand new department within Hittech Wemac? Then contact us now!
Information can be obtained from Fiona Lee, HRM, +604-502 3283.
You can send your application direct to Fiona Lee via email email@example.com.